June 11th, 12th, 2016
The guests experts were:
- "Robotics and health": Dr. Yoshiyuki Sankai, PhD, Professor of the Graduate School of Syst. & Inf. Engineering at the University of Tsukuba, and president and CEO of CYBERDYNE Inc.
- "Robotics for elderly care": Dr. Hirohisa Hirukawa, PhD, Director of Robot Innovation Research Center, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST
- "Robot strategy in Japan": Mr. Atsushi Yasuda, Director, Robotics Policy Office, Industrial Machinery Division, Manufacturing Industries Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- "Robotics and the nuclear industry": Mr. Marc Rood, Managing Director of US Access Group at Kurion Inc.
- "The future of Human-Robot interactions and the development of artificial intelligence: limits, social and ethical implications" / Mr. Serge Tisseron, Psychiatrist, Psychoanalyst, Senior research fellow at University Paris VII Denis Diderot, France
- "Robotics and the future of employment": Dr. Carl Benedikt Frey, Co-Director of the Oxford Martin Programme on Technology and Employment at the Oxford Martin School, and Economics Associate of Nuffield College, both University of Oxford.